1. Discipline feels good, not bad
(In fact, self-mastery is the best feeling in the world)
2. You eat and train NOT diet and exercise
3. Doing weights right, makes you smaller, not bigger
(Nope you're not the genetic freak who “puts on muscle easy”)
4. Cardio makes you hungry
(good luck sticking to a nutrition strategy)
5. How you feel directly affect’s how you look.
(and vice versa)
6. Eating the right amount of food for your metabolism, training, and goals is the definition of healthy.
(Yep being able to say no is healthy, so is being able to say yes)
7. You can have it all
(eat food you like, train hard, work hard, have spare time and look banging in a bikini)
8. There is no difference between your body and your brain.
(You are all of your thought’s and all of your feelings)
9. It's the process that's important not the result.
(So engage in the process with joy)
10. Love is the most important thing in the world.
(I’m not sure if all Sports models know that, but this one does.)
Are you living these ten principles?
Do you want to take them and go to the next level?
It’s my program for women who want to go to the next level with their training and mindset.
Click this link and you can jump the queue into my team.
Love and light
Apply to join the world 's number one team of sports models here