Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about nutrition.
Mostly because of the crazy results our girls are getting in my new Diamond program and it’s hot on my mind.
But mostly because it’s that time of year everyone is about to sell you a
7 day detox/6 week challenge/12 week comp prep
so I’ve been seeing a lot of myths floating around about nutrition.
Here are a few of those myths.
1. You need to eat “clean” to get lean
2. You can eat whatever you want as long as you hit your macros
3. You can eat low calories safely for long periods of time
4. You can make yourself “burn more energy”
5. Losing weight is as simple as energy in - energy out
6. Your metabolism is a “fire” that you need to stoke
7. A supplement will “supercharge” your results
8. There is one “magic diet” that solves everything
And the list goes on and on and on...
Anyway, all these myths are dangerous to your health.
and the trophies at competitions are going to someone else who is ignoring all those so-called “rules.”
Just something to think about.
Especially the next time you push that low calorie + heaps of cardio button...
Love and light